Attention Administrator - database is in test mode!
Cannabidiol Does Not Convert to THC In Vivo
Although CBD Can Be Transformed to THC Under Acidic Conditions, the Conversion of Oral CBD Doesn’t Occur In Vivo
GEN Roundup: Top Trends in Tissue Engineering
The Ideal of Tissue Engineering Is Becoming More of a Reality
Human Neural Stem Cell Therapy for Chronic Ischemic Stroke
Charting Progress from Laboratory to Patients
Considering Sex as a Biological Variable in Biomedical Research
Factoring Sex into Research Designs, Analyses, and Scientific Study Reports
The Sounds of Science podcast is brought to you by GEN. Listen as members of the editorial team—Editor-in-Chief John Sterling, Technical Editor Jeff Buguliskis, and Senior News Editor Alex Philippidis—showcase innovative research, new initiatives, and important policy by interviewing thought-leaders, eminent life-science researchers, and company leaders. These short, but informative podcasts will keep you up-to-date with the latest and most important life science advances.
- Interview with Ronald G. Crystal, M.D., Professor and Chairman of the Department of Genetic Medicine of the Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Interview with Bruce Mackler, Ph.D., J.D., senior advisor on FDA matters and due diligence concerns to financial groups and investment companies
- Exclusive GEN Panel Discussion with Four Co-Chairs of the Upcoming Biotechnology Industry Organization's (BIO) Annual International Convention
- Interview with Dean Li, M.D.,Ph.D., Professor of Internal Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine, and Research Scientist with the University's Program in Human Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Interview with George Calin, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Experimental Therapeutics, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Interview with Robert Langer, Ph.D., Institute Professor, Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, MIT
- Interview with Masood Yousef, Ph.D., senior research assistant in the Welsh Centre for Printing and Coating, Swansea University School of Engineering
- Interview with Eric Schadt, Ph.D., Executive Scientific Director of Research Genetics for Rosetta Inpharmatics, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Merck & Co.
- Interview with Thomas Einhorn, M.D., Chairman of the Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Biochemistry, and Biomedical Engineering at Boston University
- Interview with Tsz Tsang, Ph.D., Department of Biomolecular Medicine, Imperial College London
- Interview with Sayan Mukherjee, Ph.D. and Elena Edelman from the Institute for Genome Sciences and Policy at Duke University
- Interview with Brian Hughes and Packy Kelly, co-leaders of KPMG’s venture capital practice.
- Interview with Richard Bucala, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Medicine, Pathology, Epidemiology, and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine
- Interview with Anthony Fauci, M.D., Director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), National Institutes of Health, and Chief of NIAID’s Laboratory of Immunoregulation.
- Interview with Yi Lu, Ph.D., Professor of Chemistry, and Nathan Sieracki, Graduate Student, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Interview with Dirk Bohmann, Ph.D., Professor of Genetics, Department of Biomedical Genetics, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Interview with Doris Taylor, Ph.D., Director of the University of Minnesota Center for Cardiovascular Repair and Medtronic Bakken Professor of Medicine and Physiology
- Interview with Xiaojing Ma, Ph.D., Professor of Microbiology and Immunology in Pediatrics, Professor of Microbiology and Immunology, and Associate Director, Host Defenses Curriculum, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Interview with Nitin Baliga, Ph.D., Associate Professor. Institute for Systems Biology
- Interview with Andrew McCallion, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine