Attention Administrator - database is in test mode!
Cannabidiol Does Not Convert to THC In Vivo
Although CBD Can Be Transformed to THC Under Acidic Conditions, the Conversion of Oral CBD Doesn’t Occur In Vivo
GEN Roundup: Top Trends in Tissue Engineering
The Ideal of Tissue Engineering Is Becoming More of a Reality
Human Neural Stem Cell Therapy for Chronic Ischemic Stroke
Charting Progress from Laboratory to Patients
Considering Sex as a Biological Variable in Biomedical Research
Factoring Sex into Research Designs, Analyses, and Scientific Study Reports
The Sounds of Science podcast is brought to you by GEN. Listen as members of the editorial team—Editor-in-Chief John Sterling, Technical Editor Jeff Buguliskis, and Senior News Editor Alex Philippidis—showcase innovative research, new initiatives, and important policy by interviewing thought-leaders, eminent life-science researchers, and company leaders. These short, but informative podcasts will keep you up-to-date with the latest and most important life science advances.
- Martina Molsbergen, VP, Business Development, Crucell; Barbara Yanni, Chief Licensing Officer, Merck & Co.; David Colpman, Senior VP, Business Development, Shire Pharmaceuticals; and Joern-Peter Halle, Head, Early-Stage Licensing, Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA
- Lenzie Harcum, Vice President of Business Development in Biosciences at the New York City Economic Development Corporation, and Bill Fair, Managing Director at Alexandria Real Estate Equities
- Interview with Jason Fish, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Fellow in the Laboratory of Deepak Srivastava at the Gladstone Institute of Cardiovascular Disease
- Interview with Robert Wechsler-Reya, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Pharmacology and Cancer Biology, Duke University Medical Center
- Interview with Bruce Rittmann, Ph.D., Director of the Center for Environmental Biotechnology, Biodesign Institute, Arizona State University
- Interview with Martina Buck, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Medicine and Researcher at UC San Diego's Department of Medicine and Moores UCSD Cancer Center
- Interview with John McDonald, Ph.D., Professor and Chair of the School of Biology at Georgia Tech and Chief Research Scientist at the Ovarian Cancer Institute
- Jonathan Kimmelman, Ph.D., Assistant Professor in the Biomedical Ethics Unit/Social Studies of Medicine Department, McGill University
- Interview with Peng Jin, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Human Genetics, Emory University School of Medicine
- Interview with Ben Conway, Founder and Managing Director, Boston-based Johnston Blakely and Co., and Isaac Ro, Senior Analyst, Boston-based Leerink Swann
- Neil Patel, PharmD., Director of Pharmaceutical R&D Operations, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Interview with Jill Fuss, Ph.D., Research Scientist at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Interview with Michael West, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, BioTime, Inc.
- Interview with Steve Goldman, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Neurology and Chief of the Division of Cell and Gene Therapy at the University of Rochester Medical Center
- Interview with Sharon Terry, President and CEO of the Genetic Alliance
- Interview with Owen Witte, M.D., Researcher, UCLA Jonsson Cancer Center, and a Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator
- Interview with Dr. David Ostrov, from the University of Florida College of Medicine.
- Interview with Dan Leonard, President of the National Pharmaceutical Council
- Interview with Ronen Marmorstein, Ph.D., Professor, Gene Expression and Regulation Program, Wistar Institute